Reporting directly to Chief Commercial Office (with a dotted line to CEO) this newly created remote working role is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing and growing business in a position to shape and make your own.
As a commercially savvy Finance Business Partner, you will play a crucial role by collaborating with various teams, including Sales, and Operations. Your primary focus will be on developing and maintaining competitive pricing strategies to ensure the profitability and sustainability of the organisation’s services. The duties of your role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Act as an effective finance business partner to the Sales Director and CEO
- Partner with Sales Team to optimise and drive pricing strategy
- Craft and implement a strategy to optimise pricing across the business
- Drive pricing optimisation at an individual broker level
- Margin driver analysis and reporting
- Sales Team KPI reporting and analysis
- Integration and collaboration across the business
- Manage the Sales Forecasting modelling and processes
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key external stakeholders
- Promote continuous improvement in internal controls, polices, processes and procedures, taking action to ensure they are efficient and effective
- Ad-hoc project work as required.
CA/CPA and Degree qualified, you will be a commercially strong senior finance professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven track record as a finance business partner. You will have advanced Excel skills, including scenario and forecast modelling and pricing analysis experience. This couple with your self-starter/ proactive, problem-solving approach to challenges, will see you succeed in this role. In addition, experience in the following areas will also be required.
- Advanced Power Point Presentation skill and experience
- Experience with Power BI preferred
- Disciplined and flexible in prioritising work duties to meet the needs of the business.
- Proactive problem-solving approach with demonstrated experience in establishing business improvements
Sharp & Carter has been engaged exclusively by one of Australia’s largest independent financial services companies that has over sixty years of industry experience, and has built its success through trust, first-class customer service and positive win-win relationships. They are also proven pioneers in their field, having delivered services and industry first products, time and time again.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince