Sharp and Carter is proud to partner with a highly regarded and large-scale organisation. Our client has a well-established track record of success and is a prominent leader in the logistics industry, with exciting growth prospects on the horizon.
About the role:
We are looking for an engaging and dynamic Commercial Finance professional to play a pivotal role in this fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be responsible for obtaining key insights from stakeholders and operations and be able to depict the story of performance and areas for improvement and development to senior leadership.
- Develop and oversee key performance indicators
- Regularly produce operational and performance reports in a proactive and timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with both internal and external stakeholders to drive positive change within the organisation.
- Lead the way in enhancing the commercial and financial performance of the business, offering solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist the senior commercial team with daily reporting and analysis, including cost-benefit assessments and identification of business opportunities.
- Actively partner with operational teams to improve existing processes and data management.
- Drive process improvement and enhance financial modelling tools.
- Tertiary education in Accounting, Economics or Business
- CA or CPA qualified
- 4+ years’ experience in a Commercially focused role
- Exposure to fast paced environment - FMCG or Logistics highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience partnering and presenting to senior stakeholders and being an individual of influence and strong presence.
- Experience creating financial models and detailed analysis
- Ambitious attitude to match the enthusiasm of the wider business and team
- Join a growing and evolving organisation that will allow future internal opportunity
- Thrive with the opportunity to work closely with a hands on team
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience $115-130k+Super
- Northern suburbs location, site based role
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively contact Jessica Egan for a confidential discussion – email@example.com. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au.
A cover letter is not required to be considered for this role.