Reporting to the Divisional Commercial Director, you will be responsible for identifying and executing growth opportunities, and driving the ongoing development and profitability of the business through high quality analysis, reporting and business case development. You will act as a key commercial and strategic partner and advisor to the senior leadership of the business.
- Effectively communicate and present accurate solutions to internal stakeholders
- Ensure accurate reporting of critical information for informed decision-making
- Address financial or process discrepancies
- Assist Commercial functions with general accounting tasks and budgetary support
- Streamline contract-to-invoicing processes and create sustainable monitoring tools
- Timely preparation of accurate financial reports in adherence to deadlines
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments, resolving issues
- Mentor and support junior team members
- Generate, review, analyze, and post journals for monthly profit and loss statements
- Preparation of timely & accurate financial reports
Skills and Experience
You are high energy and commercially focused individual who is committed to making a difference and driving improved outcomes for the organisation you work for. You are CA/CPA qualified, with a minimum of 3 yrs experience in a Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner role preferably within a larger organisation.
You have the credibility and presence to provide leadership to a team and engage extensively with non financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. You have outstanding analytical and planning skills, and a well developed commercial acumen. You will also have an excellent track record of providing sound, well reasoned advice in support of key commercial and strategic decisions.
- Commercially focused role
- Blue chip multinational
- Outstanding exposure to senior operational stakeholders
About the Company
An instantly recognisable name with a huge presence in the facilities services space.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Steph Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org.