Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the role will support the development and execution of the organisations strategy through providing sound revenue and operational business analysis.
You will be required to business partnering with the CFO, GM Finance and a number of other senior decision makers and provide critical insights and influence commercial outcomes. Specifically, your role will include:
- Prepare and communicate ongoing performance reporting
- Provide extensive organisational and industry analysis to deliver insights that assist in developing and executing a range of strategies that contribute to the achievement of organisational business goals.
- Building and updating complex models
- Establishing relationships outside of finance to present analysis and commentary
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis, project planning and execution
You are high energy and commercially focused individual who is committed to making a difference and driving improved outcomes for the organisation you work for. Ideally applicants will have a proven background in Finance within Commercial Analyst or Management Accounting roles which had a strong business partnering requirement. With advanced excel skills, your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those both above and below you in the organisational structure.
My client is a leading Geelong employer who boasts a well-recognised and established brand, is a market leader with a national footprint and is undergoing a period of growth and expansion to deliver improved services to the market.
What's on Offer
- Part time role (2 days per week)
- Initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- $110,000 + Super + Benefits
- Innovative and entrepreneurial team environment
- Career development opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of a high performance finance team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.