As the Finance Business Partner (FBP), you will report directly to the Divisional Head of Finance and play a pivotal role in supporting the organisation through providing meaningful analysis and insights around business performance. You will also act as an effective finance business partner to several internal stakeholders, as well as assisting operational managers with financial planning, contract margin improvements, labour rates, capital expenditure, cost control and project controls. The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to the following.
- Analyse costs, variable contributions, margin results and the project actual performance compared to the budget/forecast plans controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Analyse financial and project information, identifying opportunities/risks and recommending improvements
- Maintain the data integrity of the contract financial data in SAP
- Assist with the preparation of the contact management reports including; budget and forecasts utilisation reporting, cash flow forecast and any other ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Assist Senior Divisional accountant and Business Controller with monthly reporting requirements packs for key stake holders, variance analysis and commentary
- Consolidate Divisional results -Profit & Loss and cash flow management. Analyse and managing the Divisional financial results including performance, position and cashflow.
- Run the month end process in an efficient and timely manner, complying with time schedules as per set deadlines
- Collate, prepare reporting and presentation of the financial outcome, and projections with insightful commentaries for all contracts/projects under remit
- Conduct financial evaluations on existing projects, carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Assist with various project related issues
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ad hoc duties and projects as they arise
The Successful Applicant
Ideally CA or CPA qualified, this role demands excellent communication skills, proven stakeholder management experience and a desire to improve existing analysis tools and reporting. The successful candidate will have proven Business Analysis or Management Accounting experience gained in a medium to large corporate ideally within a fast-faced environment and have advanced Excel skills.
Our client is a diversified services Group that prides itself on delivering critical critical and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Their service offering extends across a broad range of industries and they partner with some of the country’s largest blue-chip companies, government agencies, private enterprise, and public institutions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran - firstname.lastname@example.org