As the Finance Business Partner, you be working within our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. You will be in a customer focused role assisting the business with effective business decision making by providing analytics and support across key sectors of the business. The role will also entail developing and maintaining commercial models that allows the business to determine profitability.
- Provide commercial business partnering
- Lead the rebates function whilst improving the overall process to bring the BAU operations to a stable state.
- Train & direct the direct reports
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly sales and margin
reports and providing insights on trends and opportunities
- Develop and improving financial and commercial models to be used to assess business requirements such as sales and
- Provide guidance on new business opportunities and
support contract negotiations
- Partner with the Executive team to enable data driven
decisions and providing specific data needs (including
market sector analysis and various financial modelling)
- Review past sales and margin performances, identifying
market trends and business opportunities that will lead to
- Play a lead role in compiling the annual budgets
- Assist with annual strategic planning
- CPA/CA qualification and tertiary education within accounting/finance
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in a medium – large size organisations in a similar position.
- Strong Commercial & Financial Acumen
- Strong Analytical & problem-Solving skills.
- General exposure to computerised accounting systems in
medium to large commercial organisations;
- Relevant and proven business experience in identifying key
margin drivers in a large distribution environment
- Be confident to provide and present results