Our client is an iconic, growing Australian owned food manufacturer with market leading brand channels both in Australia and in key export markets. They are an industry pioneer with a proud and rich history who have continued to grow through innovation and diversification of their product range and offerings. As they continue to grow and expand, there is now an opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to join the business as their Finance Business Partner.
As part of this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the leadership team, driving cost understanding and optimisation alongside analysis for end-to-end margin management.
- Accounting for and detailed explanation of manufacturing and purchasing variances for monthly reporting and Budget and forecasts
- Prepare, review and revise product costing including materials, labour and overhead costs and a full routing workflow process for new products evaluation and costing
- Detailed inventory analysis and reporting
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and executing accordingly
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager and CFO in delivering excellence in financial reporting and analysis for the wider business as required
- Manufacturing experience is a must
- Business partnering with board members and senior executives
- SAP experience required