Reporting to the Group Manager of Finance Business Partnering, the role will focus on Divisional Financial Management lead budget planning, forecasting and insights generation.
You will be required to business partnering with the CFO, GM Finance, GM Strategy and a number of other senior decision makers and provide ongoing financial decision support formulating operational and capital budgets, reviewing business cases, funding applications and operation performance reviews. Specifically, your role will include:
- Lead the assigned Divisional Budget engaging with operations to understand key assumptions and drivers.
- Participate in the identification, implementation and measurement of budget strategies including savings.
- Provide strong financial stewardship by ensuring all appropriate month end transactions are recorded accurately and timely for the portfolio; e.g. – ensuring journals are timely and accurate
- Critically review all recruitment and resource requests for designated division/departments are processed in a timely manner
- Support robust planning (budgeting and forecasting) by establishing models (revenue and cost) to ensure management actions are aligned to plans and targets.
- Assist in departmental business cases and development of projects by providing financial analysis, costing support and critically reviewing deliverable benefits.
- Finance business partnering: Provide timely financial and business management insights to the assigned divisions/departments and Executive Director on financial, budgetary, costing and other general accounting and business matters.
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis, project planning and execution
You are high energy and commercially focused individual who is committed to making a difference and driving improved outcomes for the organisation you work for. Ideally applicants will have a proven background in Finance within Commercial Analyst or Management Accounting roles which had a strong business partnering requirement. With intermediate to advanced excel skills, your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those both above and below you in the organisational structure.
My client is one of Melbourne's largest healthcare providers who boasts a well-recognised and established brand, is a market leader with a national footprint and is undergoing a period of growth and expansion to deliver improved services to the community.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively if you have any questions about the role, please email Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org