An exciting role with a multinational industry-leading organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This finance business partner (FP&A) position will be responsible for delivering efficiency, standardization and consistent high quality reporting, planning and analysis across the group. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Owning all budgeting, reporting, analysis and commentary related to corporate departments and company overheads in consultation with Finance Business Partnering Team
- Work with senior leadership and business partner teams to agree inputs/drivers
- Deliver budgets and forecasts providing commentary and analysis on outcomes for review
- Deliver quarterly rolling forecasts
- Provide input to presentations and Board Papers for Exec, Board and Shareholders
- Monitor financial performance and ongoing tracking of company risks and opportunities for all P&L lines within scope including the preparation and review of the monthly pack
- Provide analytical support for key forums
- Provide analytical support including scenario modelling
- Support the implementation of process improvements to deliver a best practice planning function
- Ad-hoc requests as required
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to various stakeholders.
- First-class training from an industry-leading organisation
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Substantial salary package
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within their sector. With a diverse portfolio, they are now a well-respected 'household name.'
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB9232.