Instantly recognised as a trusted brand, this organisation prides itself on its 'customer first' approach and are undoubtedly #1 in their specialist field. With the backing of their global parent company, and continuous investment in their brand their market share continues to rise. Locally, they have in excess of 50 locations nationally and service thousands of people daily.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager your role will consist of the following:
- Operational FP&A activities including period end reporting and centralised reporting to the global parent company;
- Provide valuable insights and financial information to support decision making;
- Budgeting activities, forecasting models and analytical processes;
- Business partnering (multi-department), analysing key business drivers and providing support; and
- Support the commercial team with upcoming key projects such as enhancing of Power BI reporting suites.
- CA/CPA qualification preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen and business partnering skills (key strength).
- Strong experience in month end reporting analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (macro level).
- Ideally you will have experience supporting a multi-channel business.
- Power BI experience will be valuable
Please apply online to express interest in this role. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Alexander Dunlop at email@example.com