With a strong national presence, world-class manufacturing facilities and a national distribution this household brand name this retail company has a proud and successful history. They continue to invest heavily in their business and their people and have achieved outstanding results with growth plans in place.
- Provide commercial insights and analysis in relation to the products and planning P&L;
- Analysis to supports performance based reporting for supply chain and manufacturing;
- Analysis of financial investments and ROI;
- Develop robust financial models to analyse business drivers;
- Own the budgeting and planning for supply chain and manufacturing;
- Partner with the operations team to ensure source / margin / phasing is planned and tracked;
- Participate in strategic planning activities;
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting for your BU including freight, costing, labor, materials and recoveries; and
- Maintenance of Standard Costs for Manufactured and Purchased products.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Highly skilled with financial BI tools such as Excel, TM1 with proven experience developing adhoc reports and models to drive insight.
- High level of accuracy / attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Similar experience within a manufacturing, supply chain industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Sarah Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org