Committed to making a difference in the world. They believe that success is not just about profits but about creating a better, more sustainable future for all. As a Finance Business Partner in the Operations team, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our initiatives and make a real difference.
About the Role:
In this role, you will play a critical part in your role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial data and non-financial data for the reporting of monthly results, budgets, and forecasts, across M&I Supply Chain / Logistics and Operations sites
- Ensure integrity of P&L and Balance Sheet ledgers within the nominated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with financial analysis including freight & production costs Assist the standard costing process across all relevant factories.
- Co-ordinate stocktake / cycle counts process.
- Risk and control assessment – specifically in relation to stock procedures. ▪
- Assist with business systems projects as they impact factories and distribution centres. ▪
- Assist with continuous improvement to finance processes.
- A Bachelor's degree in finance or a related field - (CA/CPA)
- Proven experience in finance and business partnering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience within operations / manufacturing industries; preferable multi-sites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities to guide a direct report
They value their employees and their dedication to their mission. When you join our team, you can expect:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.