Sharp & Carter has partnered with an iconic Melbourne sporting venue. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position into Melbourne's sporting landscape.
Reporting directly into the General Manager of Finance your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting divisional General Managers with strategic planning and business cases
- Effective business partnering / coaching to ensure business financial KPIs are met
- Cash flow management
- Manage the workload and outputs of the finance team to ensure financial processes and records are maintained and delivered in an accurate and timely manner including
- Risk management activities; assist in identifying risks, implementing, and managing controls
- Quality and timeliness of month end processing, including posting of journals
- Preparation and lodgement of tax returns, BAS, FBT, payroll, annual financial statements, and liaising with auditors
- Analysis of key financial drivers to understand potential efficiencies and gains
- Educate middle managers about the financial drivers for the business and how they can contribute to revenue or margin uplift.
- Manage the annual budget preparation, collaborating with divisional General Managers.
- Quarterly forecasting.
- Forecast cash flow positions, any related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
CPA / CA qualified, you will possess a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar commercial organisation or chartered accounting firm. With previous management experience or the potential/hunger to lead others, you will have excellent communication skills and be capable of voicing your knowledge to stakeholders across the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at email@example.com.