Sitting within the Commercial Finance team of this large retail organisation you will be responsible for business partnering to the GM Supply Chain with a focus on profit improvement, cost optimization & driving business growth.
Reporting to the GM Finance you will be responsible for providing expert strategic advice and guidance for the supply chain function and providing analysis, insight & commentary. Other duties include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee & manage a large transformation project
- Business partner with the supply chain function
- Develop and drive new insights
- Owner of costing method to drive commercial decisions
- Take ownership of the P&L to improve business performance
- Oversee the budgeting cycle to identify & implement cost saving strategies
- Presentations to the board
- Manage large CAPEX projects and contract approvals
- Driver of continuous improvement projects
- Drive strategic direction & business growth
You will be a CPA/ CA qualified accounting professional who has a background working within the Supply Chain function of a FMCG/ Retail/ Manufacturing or similar organisation. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of successfully advising key stakeholders.
About the client
Our client is a large retail organisation who during COVID have seen their business strengthen and grow. Within their supply chain function they are delivering many transformation projects to assist with their continual growth.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Cust at firstname.lastname@example.org