As part of this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the Manufacturing & Supply Chain leadership team, driving cost understanding and optimisation alongside analysis for end-to-end margin management.
- Accounting for and detailed explanation of manufacturing and purchasing variances for monthly reporting and Budget and forecasts
- Prepare, review and revise product costing including materials, labour and overhead costs and a full routing workflow process for new products evaluation and costing
- Detailed inventory analysis and reporting
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and executing accordingly
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager and CFO in delivering excellence in financial reporting and analysis for the wider business as required
This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier commercial finance professional to join this growing Australian FMCG business in a career defining role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For more information please contact Adam Schofield on 0423 204 927 or email@example.com