This is a truly unique position with a well known listed global leader in the services industry. With visibility across both finance and the workforce optimisation teams this role will help drive effective labour and financial solutions acoss the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Measuring activities and outcomes related to workforce optimisation initiatives
- Business cases for change and benefit realisation plans
- Provision of insight based reporting packs on labour utilisation and efficiency of workforce
- Working with the commercial team to support pricing proposals for new opportunities
- Creation of financial & optimisation presentation packs
- Ad-hoc project or financial analysis
You will be a strong financial and commercial business partner with exceptional communication and presentation skills. Workforce or Labour planning, utilisation and optimisation experience is essential. You will be comfortable working with large quantaties of data and be able to generate tangible insights and recommendations to your stakeholders.
About the Client
Our client is a global listed leader in the services industry with an enviable track record.
*Please note that this is an Adelaide based role and the position is open to those willing to relocate from Sydney.
How to Apply
A unique position To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org