Our client is a highly regarded employer of choice with a strong market presence in the retail industry. They are determined to continue being market leaders and pride themselves on excellence. In a dominant market position and with an appetite for growth this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Manager of the business your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of two junior team members
- Management of the month end process to ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed time frames
- Complete monthly consolidated financial reports with accuracy
- Complete and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete rolling cashflow forecast
- Assist in the production of all financial board reports
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and group reporting requirements
- Preparation of company and indirect taxes including Income Tax, FBT, PAYG, GST
- Maintain the general ledger
- Assist with improving financial systems and processes
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree and have completed their CA / CPA. Either out of Big 4 or another large corporate, you will have 7 + years professional experience. You will have knowledge of accounting standards both technical and practical implementation. Candidates will have staff management experience as well as experience managing multiple process improvement projects. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou on 0402 664 423 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.