Our client is a purpose led FMCG/ Supply Chain organisation who are one of the key leaders in their field. They are a growing organisation who operate in an entrepreneurial environment. The Finance Manager will lead the Accounting team and be responsible for business partnering with operations and special projects.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Reporting monthly actual and forecast results
- Review and finalisation of the monthly P&L and business reporting
- Providing commentary and variance analysis
- Monthly cost centre review
- Technical lead on accounting standards
- Financial planning and reporting
- Lead AP/ AR/ cash & financial reporting shared service delivery
- Drive continuous improvement & automation across the finance function
- Lead and manage a team of accountants
- Systems project management
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified finance professional who has experience in a Senior Financial Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Controller role. You will enjoy leading projects in a fast paced environment and have experience in process improvement and automation. You will have a "customer" focused mindset and a passion for driving operational excellence.
- WFH or office based role - central Sydney location
- Career progression & development
- High interaction with senior execs and operations
- Career progression and development
- Purpose led organisation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.