Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Manage a team of two and support Director of Finance steer the finance function
- Prepare monthly financial reports, ensuring processes are completed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with financial reporting guidelines
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances
- To help maintain and develop the monthly management information pack, including focus on key drivers and variance analysis
- To assist with month end planning, to ensure timely and accurate production of management accounts.
- Provide assistance with the annual statutory reporting processes
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures
The successful candidate will possess:
- Degree and CA/CPA qualified
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experienced in financial and management reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to form good working relationships with a wide spectrum of colleagues
- Successful experience of setting and meeting challenging deadlines under pressure.
About Our Client
Our client are a small NFP business based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The organisation truly makes a difference to people's lives and they currently have an opportunity for a strong qualified Finance Manager looking to make the next step in their career to join their Head Office here in Melbourne. The organisation offers an exciting working environment with the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation. With a number of exciting projects on and growth plans expected this certainly is an exciting time to join an organisation that aims to make the world a better place.
- Initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract with clear view to permanency
- $120,000 - $130,000 + Super + Salary Packaging + 7.6 weeks annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
- 2-3 days from office / rest from home
- South East Suburbs head office
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.