With a commitment to premium customer service and quality work, this specialist construction company fulfil projects in the retail, commercial & public sectors. A multiple award-winning company, they operate across several states, continue to enjoy annual double-digit growth, and well-respected in the sector. Due to growth, and internal talent development, the Chief Financial Officer requires an experienced finance leader to join the team in this newly created role.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for the financial administration of the business and the delivery of financial insight for projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial stewardship and governance, including all reporting
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting, and planning
- Managing project financials and reporting including ongoing commercial review
- Contracts and supplier agreements review
- System / ERP administration from a finance perspective
- Leading and managing a team of 5+ people
- Ensuring process improvement and enhancement is an ongoing focus
- Project work (internal) already assigned for 2022
As the successful candidate, you will CA / CPA qualified and have extensive experience in the construction sector. As an experienced finance professional, you have business partnering expertise and can manage a variety of stakeholders internally and externally. You can support several projects at any one time and can effectively lead a team. In return, you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative industry leader, enjoy a true “employee-first” company culture, and be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package plus benefits.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Damien Miller on 0499 700 077 or email@example.com