- Develop and implement strategic plan to achieve business objectives
- Prepare and maintain financial reports for the board as needed: monthly and per board timetable. Prepare reports for internal business management as required.
- Monitor cash flow and develop accurate forecasts to ensure financial stability and growth. Manage annual budget process and regular forecasting.
- Review and support the project accountants around WIP.
- Manage cash-flow and bank accounts.
- Identify continuous improvement of system and processes
Ideally CA/ CPA qualified, you will have demonstrated extensive experience in a commercial finance role within complex Construction environments. You have strong attention to detail and have the ability to motivate and lead the finance department, effectively creating a business partnering environment to assist in commercial decision-making. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills give you the confidence to engage and influence those above and below you and across the organisation. You have strong commitment to ongoing personal development and improvement of processes and aspire to value-add in your next long-term career step. Construction industry experience is essential for this role.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Rose Him on 0450 001 785 or email@example.com