About the role
Sitting within the Australian head office finance team of this reputable consumer goods/ pharmaceutical organisation you will be responsible for the management of the financial reporting accounting function and lead a team of accountants and transactional staff. Additional responsibilities are process improvement projects and providing technical support to the group and senior management.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a hands on role that is responsible for the effective management of the Group's financial reporting in Australia & New Zealand, responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Statutory consolidations of Australia & NZ, including financial statements
- Manage a team of 4 - financial accountants & transactional staff
- Manage the business cash flow
- Manage tax compliance - PAYG, BAS, FBT etc
- Technical accounting support for the businesses
- Liaise with the external auditors
- Ad hoc requests by senior management and commercial finance teams
- Process improvement projects
The successful applicant will have
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional who has experience in a similar role within a Consumer Products/ FMCG/ Pharma/ Retail or similar environment. You will have significant 'hands on' experience in managing half yearly and annual reports. You will have strong technical accounting skills combined with a proven track record of engaging with senior stakeholders. Experience with process improvement projects is advantageous.
- Full exposure and ownership over group statutory reporting
- Bonus structure
- Leadership role
- North shore location
- Car parking on site
About the Client
Our client is a large organisation with global operations. They supply quality products to their customers and sell through multiple channels.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com