An exciting opportunity within a multinational FMCG/Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This Finance Manager role will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ financial accounting activities on both a domestic and international scale.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Co-ordination and preparation of period-end financial reporting
- Review and prepare Financial Statements for consolidation
- Preparation and review of P&L and overheads reports as well as detailed variance analysis
- Monthly review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management pack
- Key transactions and variance support and commentary
- Tax, FBT and related compliance control and reporting.
- Ad-hoc continuous improvement initiatives
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Previous work experience in a large multinational FMCG/Retail organisation will be regarded as highly advantageous and/or experience within a Big 4 accounting environment.
- Flexible working arrangements
- High level of exposure to senior management
- First-class training programs & support schemes
- Unrivalled company benefits package
Our client is an industry-leading multinational FMCG/Retail organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, boasting a portfolio of well-known household brands.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org