An exciting opportunity within a multinational FMCG/Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team due to an internal promotion. This Finance Manager role will sit within a key division reporting to a talented Commercial Manager. The role will focus on leading both management accounting, analysis and reporting for this Business Unit as well as a team of four.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager for this division, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Preparation of annual budgeting and forecasting
- Key insights analysis to stakeholders
- Balance sheet monitoring and review
- KPI reporting to support business reviews
- Supporting Commercial Manager with project support and financial analysis
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team of four management accountants
- Ad-hoc continuous improvement initiatives
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Experience managing a team will be essential as will experience within a Manufacturing, FMCG or similar product focussed environment within a large complex organisation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- High level of exposure to senior management and executive leaders
- First-class training programs & support schemes
- Company benefits package
Our client is an industry-leading multinational FMCG/Retail organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, boasting a portfolio of well-known household brands.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com