Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by an iconic multinational media organisation to source a high-calibre and technically strong senior finance professional for a business-critical project with an immediate start
In this role you will be responsible for identifying and executing solutions to a large number of reconciliation issues across a multiple accounts, entities, customers, suppliers and legacy systems that have predominantly occurred over time due to the significant amount of acquisitions the organisation has made over recent years. This is a major balance sheet clean-up that will require an experienced professional that is tenacious, has excellent problem-solving skills, is able to work autonomously and is proficient working with large sets of data from a dynamic and fast-paced business.
Skills and Experience
- Track record of success leading a balance sheet clean-up
- Ability to be hands-on and work at a high-level also
- Strong financial systems and financial reporting
- Advanced user of Excel
- Power BI or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years as a financial controller or external auditor
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous Media experience is advantageous, but not essential
About the Organisation
Our client is a leading media and communications group. They offer end to end solutions both locally and across the globe, hence their enviable reputation worldwide. Based in Sydney’s CBD, this is an opportunity to join one for of the best in a business-critical role within their ANZ finance team.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones on 0437177622 or email@example.com