A fantastic newly created opportunity has been made available for a self-driving candidate wanting to make their next move within a leading billion dollar plus retail organisation. You will be reporting to a talented Finance Manager and sit within a best in class finance team. This role offers genuine career development and progression within the organisation as well as the wider group.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of the group annual financial statements
- Business partner with key divisional teams on financial results
- Preparation of the quarterly group financial statements
- Supporting the annual audit and also relevant tax obligations
- Lead relevant process improvement projects and the continuing streamlining of accounting processes
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required
You will be a CA qualified accounting professional who has preferably trained within a Big 4 or Mid-Tier chartered environment. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a process improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies. This would be an ideal second move for a driven candidate looking to step up into a senior position.
About the client
Our client is a Billion dollar turnover retail leader which has fared exceptionally well and continued to grow even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Generous salary package and benefits
- Mentorship & career development plans
- Flexible working arrangements provided
- Work with some of the strongest finance leaders within Sydney
- Progressive, growing organisation