A fantastic opportunity has been made available for a self-driving candidate wanting to make their next commercial move within a leading education/service organisation. You will be reporting to a talented Corporate Finance Manager and sit within a best in class finance team. This role offers genuine career development and progression within the organisation as well as the wider group.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Management of the full accounting and month end processes
- Business partner with key divisional teams on financial results
- Full financial statutory reporting obligations across all entities
- Supporting the annual audit and also preparation and submission of relevant tax obligations (BAS/FBT)
- Lead relevant process improvement projects and the continuing streamlining of accounting processes
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with experience within a large complex commercial environment or looking to make their first or second move from Big 4. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a process improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies. This would be an ideal first or second move for a driven candidate looking for their first commercial opportunity or for a Financial Accountant looking to progress their career.
About the client
Our client is a true leader within the education services sector with revenues in the hundreds of millions.
- Generous salary package and benefits
- Mentorship & career development plans
- Flexible working arrangements provided
- Work with some of the strongest finance leaders within Sydney
- Progressive, growing organisation