A unique opportunity has been made available for a self-driving candidate wanting to take a step up within a market leading construction organisation. You will be reporting to an excellent CFO and work within an organisation that is highly respected in their field. This role offers a natural next step for a driven and ambitious Senior Financial Accountant looking to secure their first Finance Manager position, or a candidate looking to join a true market leader.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Management of the full accounting and month end processes
- Business partner with key divisional teams on financial results
- Weekly cashflow analysis by department & project
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- The ongoing leadership and management of a team of two
- Supporting the annual audit and also relevant tax obligations
- Lead relevant process improvement projects and the continuing streamlining of accounting processes
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional who has experience within leading commercial organisations . You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a process improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies.
About the client
Our client is a true leader within the construction and design sphere with a proven track record as well as a strong project pipeline.
- Generous salary package and benefits
- Mentoring from a talented CFO
- Partner across different projects
- Employee centric culture
- Progressive, growing organisation