This role will report to the Financial Controller whilst working closely with the Finance Team. This role is a key member of the finance team and will have a broad remit assisting with the daily operation of the finance function. The company is looking to bring on someone who is passionate about growing and developing alongside the organisation.
- Assist with the finalisation of month-end and year-end accounts, including reconciliations, journals and reporting;
- Manage the full function of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Management of the payroll function on a fortnightly basis;
- Complete the credit cards processes;
- Support the Financial Controller and wider finance team;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Experience in a high-volume finance or accounting position;
- Reliable and committed;
- Keen eye for attention to detail and process improvement;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and external contacts.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0499 414 094