Based in the Osborne Park, this business has a wide range of disciples that operates across all of Western Australia
Due to an internal promotion, the finance team have an opening for a skilled Finance Officer to manage a high volume of transactions.
Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, and joining a team of 5, duties will include, but not be limited too;
- Processing credit applications, raising credit notes, negotiating payment terms
- Handling invoice queries, and collecting of overdue accounts outside of credit terms.
- Processing of supplier invoices, preparing payment runs and statement reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations including receipting of cheques, EFT, and direct debits
- Managing credit card expenses including issuing, cancelling and reconciling
- Assist with month end procedures and journal posting
- 2 + years as an Finance Officer, from a high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Full working rights in Australia
- Competitive salary and hybrid working
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Career development encouraged & supported
- EAP, employee benefits program & community days in addition to standard workplace benefits.
Apply now via the relevant link, or for a confidential discussion, please reach out to Sarah Piesse on firstname.lastname@example.org