Our client, who is a national healthcare provider is after an energetic and passionate Finance Officer to join their accounting team on a permanent basis. The organisations founding purpose is improving the health in regional and rural communities. This role will be responsible for the preparation, processing and reconciling of the fortnightly distribution to doctors.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Collecting service fees from Doctors
- Be primary contact for all doctor disbursement queries.
- Prepare the fortnightly billing journal
- Prepare the weekly accrual data (both revenue and cost) when applicable and send to accounting team
- Assist with project work and process improvement initiatives
- Set up and maintain doctor profiles within the general ledger
- Prepare, process and reconcile fortnightly distributions to all Doctor types
- At least 2-3 years experience in Accounts receivable / Accounts payable position
- Experience in the Medical or Healthcare industry (nice to have, but not limited to)
- Experience with Navision/Dynamics (nice to have, but not limited to)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail when managing accounting figures
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Be professional and ethical.
- Have great excel skills
- Close to Public Transport
- Generous Package
- Social working environment
- Working from Home Flexibility
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cameron McEntyre at email@example.com