Working for a large FMCG/Retail multinational organisation, you will be responsible for leveraging your financial knowledge in order to streamline various processes and find efficiencies. You will be responsible for business partnering across the company, providing actionable marketing insights as well as contributing to wider group deliverables.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Develop an overall understanding of the fast-growing business and understand the financial reporting and governance requirements of the Group
- Lead process improvement to enhance data integrity of consolidation and reporting tool
- Develop process to enable quarterly financial statement preparation for the Group and stand-alone entities in a timely and accurate manner
- Implement process to automate AASB16 Leases adjustments overlay to management reporting (currently AASB17 Leases)
- Support business-readiness to transition management reporting and budgeting in accordance with AASB 16 Leases
- Support transition of consolidation and reporting tool during migration to new ERP software
- Preparation of the Group’s General Purpose – Reduced Disclosure Requirements consolidated financial statements for FY21
- Provide support with external auditor review of the Group’s consolidated financial statements for FY21
You will be a qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in process improvement projects. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, strong Microsoft Excel skills and have a "process improvement mindset."
- Corporate training from a multinational organisation
- Large growth mandate
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Onsite parking
Our client is a leading multinational FMCG/Retail organisation who have an impressive growth mandate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No. JB3851.