The role will provide financial insight into the operational performance of the largest division of the Group and will require the successful candidate to be responsible for:
- Partnering with operational departments to review ongoing performance
- Monthly interrogation of accounts and preparation for customer invoicing
- Detailed analysis of Revenue and Cost to drive better financial management processes and account governance.
- Drive improved organisational commercial acumen through the analysis and reporting on actual costs of production (materials, labour, consumables, production damages), stock adjustments, labour time-sheeting monthly.
- Involvement with business case financial modelling and analysis.
- Assistance in the development of the rolling 24-Month forecast and annual budget.
- Support during the year end audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Finance / Business Degree Qualification
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role within manufacturing/FMCG considered favourably
- Financial Dashboard creation / BI Systems Experience
- Excellent Excel skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 or firstname.lastname@example.org