- First point of contact for property management queries and issues, for all repairs and maintenance problems
- Resolving account inquiries as quickly as possible.
- Create/maintain/update/circulate to all managers/stakeholders involved
- Managing their property accounts across all their different sites
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Assisting in credit projects when required.
- Make recommendations for more efficient and cost-effective processes, and minimise exposure and liabilities particularly in the area of repairs and maintenance
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be a team player
- Good organisational skills.
- Ideally come from a similar property administrator position within an FMCG coporation
- Be professional and ethical.
- Highly attractive salary.
- Fun and driven working environment.
- Great team culture.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall Hoolahan at firstname.lastname@example.org