Sharp & Carter have been engaged to source an experienced Senior Finance Systems Analyst responsible for providing various Systems, Data, Data warehouse, Reporting, and project support services duties. Our client is a market leader in the digit travel industry, investing in the resources to improve efficiency and maintain their high-quality service offering.
The Finance Business Systems Analyst is responsible for:
- Development, implementation, maintenance and support of the Finance Data warehouse
- Deliver end user and organizations information and reporting needs.
- Provide support across reporting and other finance systems functions in a supportive role.
- Maintain best practice, end user support/training and execute change requests
- Collaborate with software partners and internal/external database administrators to manage finance data requirements
- Bridge between finance and internal/external IT partners for day to day system support issues related to hosting environment and BI / reporting solutions, system solution design, delivery and Training
Apply now or contact Will Nichols at email@example.com for more information.