Sharp & Carter have been exclusively engaged to source an experienced Finance Systems Analyst for a rapidly growing ASX listed business with exciting career progression opportunities.
About the Role
The Finance Systems analyst role sits within the central finance function and is responsible for the integration of, maintenance and improvement of all finance IT systems related to a large purchase of a direct competitor. Further duties include (though are not limited to) the following:
- Support the development and implementation of an end state financial and business operations integration plan and activities to align to the overall integration strategy
- Ongoing management and maintenance of the finance system
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with the organisation's Business and IT teams.
- To project manage any changes to the accounting systems in liaising with the IT staff.
- Design and development of management reports for senior finance stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and system processes.
- Technical support for cleansing of the finance system database.
- Technical and design input to system related projects.
- Maintenance of workflows in accordance with new system requirements.
- User acceptance testing and system integration testing as directed.
- Development and implementation of ERP user guides and training.
- Perform ad hoc system tasks.
Skills and Experience
Proven experience of working within a complex IT environment and the technical expertise to build and improve the functionality of all systems within the roles remit. The role demands of the successful candidates to confidently sit between finance and IT and manage multiple projects and stakeholders across the wider organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.