An ASX listed and multinational service organisation with several offices across Victoria and Australia.
This role sits within a high calibre finance team with an excellent culture. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and complete end of month processes to ensure the production of the required financial reports, which includes the co-ordination of information from the Business Unit Managers and the Finance Business Partners.
- Complete and analyse monthly cashflow actuals and ensure that all adjustments are managed appropriately.
- Ensure the integrity of transactions within all ledgers through maintenance of the general ledger accounts.
- Analyse and respond to queries from Managers.
- Understand the system generated accounting entries and ensure that balances are accurate and the process is appropriately documented.
- Production and compilation of the monthly reporting pack and supporting information within the established timelines
- Assist with the preparation for external audit and review, inclusive of completion of all required audit packs
- At least 3 years work experience in a medium to large company
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience in the preparation of financial accounts and forecast preparation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using a large ERP system
Please use to appropriate link or reach out to Lucy Jones directly at firstname.lastname@example.org