Australian owned business that has become one of the leading companies in Australia and New Zealand and continually improves its delivery capability with innovative products.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role of a technical Tax & Financial Accountant will include the following:
- End to end tax function which includes monthly company tax and tax effecting accounting as part of month end close
- Implement quarterly tax packs
- Perform monthly BAS/GST/PAYG returns
- Annual FBT process
- End to end Fixed Assets process
- Assist with annual statutory account schedules
- Approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Other adhoc dutes as required.
As the suitable candidate you will be either CA/CPA qualified with similar experience preferably within a Construction/Infrastructure or a Manufacturing industry. As a requisite your tax effect accounting is at a premium, as they are bringing tax back in house, also highly desirable is your fixed asset experience. Coupled with the required experience is the opportunity to mentor the Assistant Accountant, excellent exposure to an industry that is growing and future projects planned for years ahead.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border at email@example.com or Sarah Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org