An exiting opportunity currently exists within this market-leading organization to fill a key role within their finance team. They are seeking an experienced financial accountant to take a hands-on role within the company and improve systems and reporting. You will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team, with mentors to aid your learning, development and progression.
Key Responsibilities (including but are not limited to):
Reporting into the Group Financial Manager, with oversight and regular interaction with the Group Financial Controller, your role will include:
- Payment Processing: Manage the processing of FX and local currency payments in the bank.
- Commission Calculations and Accruals: Handle commission calculations and accruals to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Journal Entries: Process accruals, prepayments, and subsequent journals as part of month-end procedures.
- Fixed Asset Management: Maintain the Group Fixed Asset Register (FAR), including creating new assets in ERP, reconciliation, and movement schedule. Execute depreciation journal entries.
- Intangible Asset Management: Maintain the Group Intangible Asset Register. Handle amortization journal entries.
- Financial Reporting: Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports, including sales and margin presentations for month-end reporting.
- Reconciliation: Perform balance sheet and General Ledger reconciliations.
- Audit Support: Provide support in audit-related tasks to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting: Support with ad-hoc reporting as needed by the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CA/CPA Qualified or studying towards
- Proven experience in financial accounting, with a focus on month-end processes.
- Experience in maintaining Fixed Asset and Intangible Asset Registers ideal
- Previous exposure to audit processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claudia Freiha at email@example.com