Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by well-established and privately-owned Australian organisation that has a long and rich history, to source a technically strong Financial Accountant to join their fast-paced, supportive and friendly finance team.
As the Financial Accountant in a positive, collaborative and friendly finance team, your role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Preparation of internal and external reporting
- Competing of relevant journals, prepayments and accruals
- Completion of reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date general ledger
- Completion of month-end and year-end accounts
- Preparation of FBT
- Completion with statutory accounts
- Ensure accurate allocation of costs
- Ad hoc tasks and process improvements as required
You will be CA/CPA qualified or currently completing and have strong technical, Excel and analytical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you be required to work with stakeholders across Finance and the wider business, as well as externally.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince