An opportunity has arisen for a strong technical all-round Senior Accountant to join a well-established, overseas listed organisation, who are true leaders within their field, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will work closely with the Senior Managers and have a focus on co-ordinating the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting under IFRS and USGAAP. You will also as well as supporting the team with compliance and internal controls. This role reports to the Financial Controller.
The main duties include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller in performing monthly quarter and year end procedures
- Review and prepare Financials Statements for consolidation under IFRS and USGAAP.
- Prepare divisional monthly balance sheets and maintaining supporting schedules accurately.
- Prepare monthly consolidation by coordinating regional and functional financial submissions.
- Review and reconcile various balance sheet accounts such as prepayments, accrued income, accrued expenses, and JV accounts
- Communicate the monthly cost recharge to intercompany finance teams.
- Reconcile historical recharge invoices to the statement of accounts of intercompany entities
- Prepare monthly statement of reconciliation of the direct recharges.
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
The successful applicant will have
- Qualified CPA or CA
- 3-5 years plus post qualification experience, preferably within Professional and/or commercial
- Proven working knowledge of IFRS and GAAP Accounting regulations
- Strong communicator and team player.
About the client
Well established, our client is overseas listed and is a true leader within their industry. This organisation possesses a business strategy of building long term relationships and delivery. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success on a temporary basis with potential of a longer-term opportunity.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at email@example.com