Main Purpose of Position
To assist the CFO with high performance through focus on financial integrity, reporting, sound corporate governance including effective accounting processes, information technology and continuous improvements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting - Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries etc.
- Financial Reporting – for executive team & CFO
- Responsible for management accounting/ reporting and its timely reporting including operational KPIs.
- Working with the Pronto ERP database:
- o Development of reports and dashboards through Cognos, Cube reporting, etc.
- o Reporting on daily, monthly, etc. key result areas
- Assisting the CFO to ensure that the IT, accounting and delegated operating procedures are effective and functioning well
- To ensure effective cash flow forecasting.
- Responsibility for effective accounting and reporting for overseas branches & subsidiaries (e.g. NZ & USA)
- Key support role with the Company auditor, bankers, etc.
- Key support role with the management and reporting of business risks
- Under and/or post-graduate financial and/or other business qualifications.
- Demonstrated track record of initiative, competence and sensible approach to solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, able to reduce complex situations to simple & significant messages.
- High energy and demonstrated self-starting capacity.
- High level planning and financial modelling capacity yet having the ability to focus on the detail.
- Deep ERP system skills, Pronto preferred but not essential.
- Highly advanced skills in office computing applications including Excel, Cognos & reporting.
- Sensitivity towards privacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Solid first-hand experience in accounting fundamentals including AR, AP & payroll.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols 0424 187 225.