Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey in the world of manufacturing?
An exciting opportunity to join large, manufacturing business exists. Work in a skilled, high performance team dedicated to producing top-quality products. Our client offers an inclusive work environment that fosters growth, learning, and career development, making for an ideal place for individuals seeking to build a fulfilling career in manufacturing.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and review month end processing including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Consolidate monthly, half-year and year end accounts and report packs cashflow forecasting
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Maintain control analysis and provide commentary and insights on consolidated P&L
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of Income tax including FBT and BAS
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Assist with External Auditors
- Review and assist with process improvements
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA qualified or working towards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Strong ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business
- Prior Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Value add role with high level of exposure to senior management - cross collaboration present
- Hybrid, flexible working arrangements with Parking on-site
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- An excellent blend of a technical and value add role
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anchal Sachdeva at email@example.com, quoting Ref No 01011.