Sharp & Carter has partnered with a Multination Technology business that is trading on the US Stock Market. Following another strong performance in 2020, our client is committed to further acquisitions and growth as we continue to navigate through a post-COVID society.
The Role | Reporting into the Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Preparing monthly cash-flow reports for both actual and forecast periods, explaining key variances where required.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and supporting schedules, explaining the key month on month variances.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly invoicing, liaising with consultants, Business Heads to discuss actuals against Forecast figures.
- Monthly BAS reporting.
- Preparing of annual statutory accounts.
- Performing monthly GL balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc support as required.
Tertiary qualified in a Commerce or Accounting degree, you will have excellent attention to detail and a minimum of four years of similar experience within a commercial environment.
Interpersonally you are bright, engaging, comfortable with building strong professional relationships across an organisation, and you are capable of working autonomously when required. Your MS Excel skills are strong and most importantly, you will be eager to learn at every opportunity.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.