Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will form part of a close-knit finance business partnering team who support local operations within allocated regions. You will provide a raft of analytical functions and management reporting to support the business. You will provide commercial analysis and financial support and have full oversight of the P&L reporting for a network of business units.
This is an important role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a team to achieve positive commercial outcomes within an organisation that provides crucial support services to the community.
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly P&L’s and relevant management reports for multiple business units
- Identify and report on operational variances via analysis
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations management
- Assist with budgets, forecasting and reforecasting
- Provide financial & performance reporting to operations
- Develop and recommend alternate strategies to improve operational performance
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced excel abilities
- Previous experience within the NDIS or NFP sector advantageous but not necessary
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large for purpose organisation with a national network. They proactively promote flexible work arrangements, so working from home predominantly is ok. Located at Burleigh on the Gold Coast, there is ample parking on site and they offer a commercial yet friendly/down to earth working environment whereby you will have many ‘feel good’ moments due to the support services they provide.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com