Reporting to the CFO, you will form part of a close-knit finance team who operate on a flat structure to support an organisation with a national network. You will provide a raft of analytical functions and management reporting to support the business. You will provide commercial analysis and financial support and have full oversight of the P&L reporting for a network of business units dotted around the country.
This is an important role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a team to achieve positive commercial outcomes.
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly P&L’s and relevant management reports for multiple business units
- Identify and report on operational variances via analysis
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations management
- Preparation of budgets, forecasting and reforecasting
- Provide financial & performance reporting including KPI dashboards
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Exposure to large ERP’s and BI tools would be advantageous
- High level excel abilities required
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large and well regarded business. Located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, there is ample parking on site and they offer a commercial yet friendly, down to earth working environment. They are looking for a person who wants to actually feel part of the team and business with a long-term view to their career within the organisation.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org