An exciting role with a multinational FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This financial analyst position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the view for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, the main duties will include:
- Coordinate and submit all manage reports for forecast required by region/global
- Be the first point of contact for all regional and global stakeholder’s queries
- Coordinate with team to close actual month-end, make sure financials reconcile from different source, submit product information as required
- Be the key process owner for organisational forecasting tool
- Liaison with other teams to manage CAPEX forecast and maintain actual landing accuracy
- Support with ad-hoc analysis requirements
- Support on internal control review from finance point of view
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, have worked in a 'product-based' environment previously, enjoy getting hands-on with the work and experience with the SAP software.
About the Client
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within their industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognized as an "employer of choice" in the global market.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB7119.