About the role
An exciting opportunity with an industry-leading FMCG / Retail organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This Financial Analyst position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is scope for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Retail lease and property management – monthly invoice review & approval, lease register upkeep, point of contact for invoice issues (landlord & utilities suppliers) and key team support for lease insurance administration
- Review & manage business property accruals (premise & selling costs)
- Partner with department heads to review & manage departmental budgets (cost & profit centre reviews)
- Support cash flow forecasting, analysis & quarterly re-forecasting
- Reporting – retail property costs & variance commentary, monthly capex, assist with board report preparation, monthly management reports
- Provide support and assistance during year-end reporting periods and annual audit processes
- Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and support as requested by management team
The successful applicant will have
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, prior experience with SAP and have worked in an FMCG / retail environment previously.
- Corporate training from an industry-leading organisation
- Large growth mandate
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation
About the client
Our client is an industry-leading FMCG / Retail organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, with a portfolio of household brands.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 at firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting JB7066.