About the role
An exciting opportunity with an industry-leading not-for-profit organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This Financial Analyst position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a 6 month contractual assignment, however there is the view for this role to be extended and/or permanency.
Reporting into the Finance Project Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
The successful applicant will have
- Proactive business partnering with stakeholders in the analysis of trends and anomalies in monthly results
- Preparation of the organisational budget, liaising with managers and managing the timeline to ensure timely completion
- Building relationships with all key stakeholders (namely the Executive Team and Management Team)
- Participation in the month-end financial reporting process purely through variance analysis and detailed review of program performance
- Perform general financial analysis and providing insights to the business to improve performance and management of budgets
- Financial modelling for key projects as they arises and budget preparation for tenders
- Managing the documentation of key processes and providing input to improve key financial processes
- Updating and continuous improvement of existing financial model templates
- Participation in ad-hoc projects based on the strategic initiatives organisation
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, a proactive & diligent approach to work and possess a "curious & inquisitive mind."
About the client
- Corporate training from an industry-leading NFP (not-for-profit) organisation
- Large growth mandate
- High level of exposure to senior management
- Substantial salary + superannuation + benefits
Our client is an industry-leading NFP organisation. They have been branded as an “employer of choice” within their field, and boast first-class employee training programs.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting JB8923.