Leading a large finance team, you will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency and quality of management information. In doing so you will act as the right hand and 2IC to the CFO, engaging and partnering extensively with the senior leadership team.
- Lead system implementation project
- Business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing monthly reporting and providing commentary on financial results and performance
- KPI and Financial analysis
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Board reporting
- Ongoing oversight and improvement of financial controls, systems and processes
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and tax obligations
Skills and Experience
You are CA/CPA qualified, and have compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever and be a proven leader of teams. You have highly developed technical accounting skills and commercial acumen, along with proven experience managing complex and high level stakeholder relationships. You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail. Crucially, you are a natural leader with a strong depth of experience in managing large teams, and have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and operational stakeholders. You have well developed systems skills and have ideally overseen an ERP system implementation.
• $130,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation
About the company
My client is a leading employer with a large domestic presence. Privately owned and an established market leader it is well poised for continuing profitability and steady long term growth.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.
A cover letter is not required for this application.