Our client is a well-established business with over 30 years of expertise in the FMCG industry. They have built a strong working culture which in turn has lead to high performance and a friendly, supportive team environment. Due to company growth they are now seeking a candidate with 2-3 years experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit to join their team.
NOTE - They require a candidate to work full time, 5 days per week from their office in the South East.
Reporting into the National Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Daily account reconciliations
- Allocate and receipt payments
- Daily banking
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Collections of overdue / outstanding payments - via phone and email
- Handle disputes and queries with both internal and external customers
- Ad hoc duties assigned by your manager
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar end to end Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer role. The successful applicant will also have the following attributes:
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently work autonomously as well collaboratively as in a team environment
- High level time management skills & the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Personable nature and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Strong ability to maintain relationships is KEY!
- Collaborative, fun & friendly environment
- Onsite parking
- Excellent training & development
- Job security, working for a company who are classified as essential
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Bearham-Jones at SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au