Our client is an ASX listed oil and gas production and exploration company with a diversified mix of production assets with interests globally. Based in the CBD, a newly created role has been created to help with the continued growth of the organisation.
About the Role:
Reporting directly into the CEO, the Financial Controller will manage all aspects of the accounting function including (but not be limited to):
- Responsibility for the annual budgets for the investment assets and head office costs
- Board and ASX consolidated financial statement reports
- Liaising with auditors, audit and risk committee, external tax providers
- Management of a small team of 4
- Cash flow management
- Oversight of tax compliance
- Investment analysis
- Process improvement initiatives
- Adhoc duties as required
You will be CA / CPA qualified with a background in Audit from a Chartered and / or Public Practice environment. Comfortable being hands on, you will have moved to industry and had exposure within a large CAPX environment (working within the energy or related industry). You will have experience managing staff, and enjoy building relationships with both financial and non financial stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou on email@example.com or 0402 664 423.